Just to share ... Time for a break... !!!
- A driver who was speeding was pulled over by a police officer. After the interrogation, the driver admitted he was a murderer and that he had hidden a gun & a body in the boot. The worried police officer radioed the station for help. In no time at all, a police squad came. The police chief asked him to open the boot. The driver complied. After a thorough check, they were unable to find anything. The baffled police chief apologised. "I'm sorry we had to do this, but our officer told us you have a gun & a body in the boot." "Oh, that fool !" said the driver. "I bet he told you i was speeding, too !!"...
- "Ive got the biggest sheep farm in the state," a farmer boasted to his neighbour. "Oh, yeah ? How many sheep do you have ? " the neighbour replied. "I dont know.. Everytime i try to Count them, I fall asleep." ..... :-