02 December 2007

Spoon Feeding

Have you tried spoon feeding other people ? I've done it few days ago .. no.. its a few years i guess.. Its not petty but its initiative to act or try by oneself & not waiting for others to spoon feed you. I trust everyone.. i dont rely on people but if i really need i'll at least ask & try out myself. Not waiting for ppl to tell me or etc. Especially when its an urgent case.

When you are hungry, you'll want to take some food.. do you sit & wait for ppl to spoon feed you or will you move to use the spoon & feed yourself ? You may die of hunger if you dont help yourself.. I dont know what others thinks but i'm really very disappointed.. Rely on someone is not a solution. If everyone does that including me.. who will solve the problem ? no ones.. This makes me so sad, so disappointed. I"m not there to clear rubbish, to find solution to throw away the rubbish.. but to monitor it. I'm not a chute.. "COMON !! IM NOT A RUBBISH CHUTE !!!! " Its ok to be chute for one or twice but not always.. The best, dont test one's patient, especially "ME" !!!!.