After staying off work to rest, relax & keeping myself calm + stressless... I have found myself so handicap.. what i do daily is to wake up around 6.30am, eat, sleep, watch tv, shopping, doing household chores & nothing else.. I think my mind is going to be rusty if i still dont start work.. Luckily opportunities came which i thk its time for me to make some decision & I've decided to "冲出江湖".. haha.. Friends always say i "zay buey diao" ( In Hokkien ) & "劳路命". After much toking to my family & friends, I do agreed with them .. Its always better to work with ppl whom you know & not with ppl whom you dont know them well. Therefore, I've decided to choose between "bread & butter".. Hope i dont make the wrong choice..
I'll be starting work next week... have went to view my new office yesterday.. kind of shock as it seems to be a bit smaller than what i've expected.. well, its only for the time being so its ok to me. But one thing for sure.. the aircon is damn bloody cold ~~~~ .. Hope we will expand & shift to a bigger one next year.. ;) Strive hard, work hard & looking forward to the good business & good renumeration.. ( If any & hope there is ) .. heehee... " 发啊 " ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P
All the best to me & the new company.. Cheers !!!