22 May 2013

Batam Trip

Finally found a chance to go batam.. this round is with col instead of hby as plan..=.=..
But yea.. fun thou.. ^^


Our Accommodation...


Love the huge bed.. can sleep 4 skinny pax.


The Luxury Toilet ....



 Love the Night scenery view from the living room...
A&W!!!!
Their Airport Logo...




The Macho Woman... Moving the sofa in for me haha.. yes, i'm sleeping on the sofa :( ..

Two pretty babes...

Their Yacht ... Nice view from car.

This is where we came for our water sports.. :P



That's a fun day.. Thou I don't know how to swim but yes, I still dare to ski in the middle of the big sea !!!!
Well said "Never Try, Never Know" !!

Went to the so call popular stall... Pls don't ask me if its really that nice , if you know me, you should know I don't know how to differentiate what is the best between two nice food .. hehe..



I still love the sea... its so relaxing being there.. the breeze, the sound of wave.. mm.....keeping one calm..

 
The swing located at the hotel pool.
 
Gotcha.. pedicure for only abt SGD 18 !!!!

Nice seafood , choice intro by Mdm Siew... :P


This is where we went twice but fully book. Duno whats so good abt their massage... =.= '''

Time for photo session.. .

Never knew Batam can be so beautiful & fun. Shall plan my next trip.. but when ?? Hmm.... ............. .............