We use to wake up at 6 am when hby's mobile strike the desired alarm timing. Base on hby, he had actually set the automated alarm setting on his mobile from Monday to Friday. It will only be off to sleep during the weekend when he need not wake up that early or when he is off from work. Nevertheless, the alarm seems to be on strike today!..
I suddenly woke up finding the sky is extremely bright compared to those days when we woke up at 6am when it is still dark. I look at the clock.. OMG!! its already 6.43am ! I wake hby up whom faster rush for his bath & etc.
Hby said it must be either the mobile phone spoilt or we're both just too tired to hear the alarm. @@
Just another lesson. If you want to wake up early, maybe just better to have "two" alarm clock ! Trust with this, we'll not overslept! :D