I admit that im not a person with healthy immune system. Weak till cant boost much.
During western medication, i hv been offered with chinese medical soup base to boost my immune. I tried to reject but they say its good for my immune, to boost the lost *qi* in me.
Recent medication makes me weak n weaker than usual. In addition to this soup, i feel myself weaker than stronger. Not sure if its due to the surgery, western medication or chinese soup. I just feel weak, fatigue, shiver, lack of concentration. Whats happening? I can only waot till the next day to see the condition. Hope its just due to too much medication and it will recover itself the next day.
Right now, i can only pray... Hopefully, all this weakness subsided fast as the feeling is not right and its killing me. I cant even read the phone nor hold it long.😑