
Nvr know that my little niece had actually take up ballet lessons at such a young age.. Cool.. following my footsteps ? Not exactly as mine was started only in primary schools.... Still remember my ballet lessons that i've been taking during my younger days. If i've continue, i wont be here working now as i may be travelling for performance.. I stop becos of exams & there after lazy to continue :P.. haiz.. so envy & regret not continuing.. I still remember the performance in theatres on festival seasons like "Moon Cake Festivals" where we're dressing & dancing as fairies.. Its such a long time ago..
Now wat fancy me is the latin dances hehehe.. had taken up the elementary classes till intermediate but drop off as the course fees are high. Maybe i'll join back when time is ripe :P.. I still love dancing after so many years.. & to my surprise .... till now.. haha..