30 September 2008

Patience

Seems like i'm born to "WAIT" !!! ???

I've tried waiting for a person for almost 3 hours over 10 years back & yesterday was another day of waiting.. Not human but bus. I've already knock off on dot at 6pm but i still miss the bus. I'm not sure whats happening to SMRT buses but seems like these few days the bus service is damn lousy..


Theres only 1 bus that i can wait & its "145". It cames from Vivo.. This bus is already a long waiting bus which takes about 15 to 20 mins interval. Nowadays, it even came about half hour once & not only that. It came 3 buses at one shot at times.

Back to yesterday, as mention i knock off at 6pm & as i'm on the way to the traffic lights, i saw 3 bus "145" leaving.. The moment i saw that i know that i'm going to wait for at least 20 to 30 mins more for another bus to come. I'm wrong... totally.. i've waited for almost 40 mins & i counldn't even board the bus when it reaches as its fully pack with ppl till the doorstep. My pressure went a bit high.. cos the area for waiting bus is not very comfortable as theres alot of bushes around which mosquitoes will come visiting..

Luckily another bus came around 5 to 10 mins later & theres also not even an empty seats available.. I'm wondering.. isn't there anyone complaint to SMRT before ?

But I'm really proud of the patience i have on waiting... :P