I always think that one should always have a basic respect to others. I was opening our letterbox & found big envelope attention to someone whom does not stay in this unit. I thought its another wrongly sent items which belongs to one of our neighbours. I brought back to ask hby & after some recalling & clarification, he told me its his uncle in law's name.. i was stunt.. i ask him why did he ask ppl to post the letter to our address although we know that he was station at malaysia which could be one of the reason. Hby told me he's not aware too as he only remember that his aunt ever get our address from him during his busy work. I'm not being fussy over this small issue & Its ok to mail to us but why us & not his mum's address ? Why didn't they keep us inform before arranging for such mailing ? Maybe i over-react but pls.. its always not too good lah. XO