These few days are cool outside & cold at our office. We're like working under snow... :S
Knocking off from work while on my way home, outside is still drizzling. I saw this lady under the rain. I'm wondering 1) did she forget to bring an umbrella ? 2) Is she lazy to take the umbrella (as her bag is quite big) since its only small rain ? I offer to share my umbrella with her as we're heading to the same destination but she rejected & continue on her hp. I thought gals who like to buy big bags is to put lots of things ( includes umbrella ? ) but looks like its not her choice.. When she's talking on phone, i'm like oh.. should i go up to her & tell her not to use hp under the rain when you're without any shelter ? But I did not, as she looks abit fierce, so erm.. you know lah... better to keep quiet lo hehe .. kpo me right.. :P