12 April 2010

Respect

Maybe one day when i really dies, someone will find something sparkle in between my ash. Do i look like i'm having a ring above my head ? How come i'm always the one saying ok, yes, sure.. Why do ppl always think / take me as "GOD" ?

I'm human, i need respects too. Pls respect me & keep me inform of all things & just update / adv me after you've decided / actions done. I just hope that i'm also included in part of the nego / opinion / decision making if i'm suppose to be involve or should it concerns me.. If not, I will end up left with no choice but to just to say "OK' or "Orh" ..

Humans act .. punishment to all when only one does something wrong.. life is so unfair... no.. life is nvr fair... :