11 January 2011

Back To School ?

Damn.. gotta be back to school ? Boss actually give us notes to read.. Its meant for accounts but yea, i do agree that we've to know.. i do agree that its good to know.. i do agree that we must know !!! Ok.. what can we do ? Read loh..

I'm not fated with notes or books or texts.. my eyes always closes when i start from the 1st line. Only technically things that will make me stay awake.. eg : TV, PC & etc.. haha.. Ops..

Okok.. I remember & have been trying to remember to bring home & read.. but but.. looks likes its fated.. i have been forgetting to bring back lo.. haiz.. its time to boost my memory.. :S

I will sure remember to bring back today.. yea.. cos i've place it below my bag.. if i really forget.. erm.. it means.......................... :D