03 January 2011

MBB Getting Crazy

Been having problem with my M1 MBB at office lately..



Can you imagine, the red main box of Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite is "NOT" connected but yet, you can see the network connection at the right showing "CONNECTED" !!!!

I don't have this problem at home with bil laptop. Does that mean it only appears on desktop ?? Our IT told us in an office, you'll sure met this problem or connection problem or Microsoft Outlook "HANG" if you're using a MBB stick... which yea, i have it recently..

Its a real fustrating issues here with this. I can connect at times.. hang at times.. idle a while.. & can't even connect to MBB at times. !!!! Arghhh.... Sometimes, i'm wondering is it my harddisk failure or the USB not up-to-date.. which after i check, its already up-to-date..!!! I've start to wonder if its the M1 line getting problem as when i've a problem, i can't even get thru their CS dept.. !!!!!! :S