Public Holiday is a good rest & relax day for all. I woke up early in the morning after being drag to chinese physician with my hubby & his family members.. Here started the sad news... I've to consume chinese medicine everyday, alternatively with different med. :( To me is a gd & bad news.. Good as in i can treat my body well & aid the bad early. Bad is i've to drink it everyday.. er.. nope.. i still have two days for rest :)..
Next, we headed back home & my bro & sis in-law decided to have a mahjong session after so long since our last game. We started for about one hour plus & my hubby take over my place to continue the game. They've an urge for some bites & so i prepared salads for them.. Simple salads well prepared with tomatoes, lettuces & eggs which deliciously served.. The sad part started.. my poor fingers accidentally knock at the fridge when i'm clearing & keeping the stuffs which resulted a cut .. I dont even notice it till i started to wash all the bowls where i feel a bit pain & tinkling feeling.. There's a slight cut on my hand.. how possibly could i get a cut by just knocking at the fridge ? I've been thinking but no answer given.. :S ... Poor Fingers...
Before & after applying the medicine.. any difference ?



