Hi.. Happy New Year everyone !!
So fast, .. a year had past. Yesterday is the last day of year 2008. Whats your resolution for the past 2008 & coming 2009 ? Last year was a tough year for me. So stressful & tired. My resolution for this year will be even more stressful i guess due to the economic crisis.
As usual, we always had our mahjong game session going during most of the holidays. Yesterday was another fun game. We have it together with the countdown.. had our favourite salads with us during the game too. Mm.. quite fattening.. haha..
Lets look back on year 2008. Sad, stress, tired, fustrated.. OMG!!! most of them were all negative.?!! Just hope that i'll at least have 60% of happiness in 2009. I don't think i've ask for much.. :P... I've change my lifestyle, change my job & change my attitude towards some ppl. I hope that i'll have more changes in the coming year. Its gonna be a learning year for me.. Resolution ? Not yet. I'm still finding what resolution i should pin up. Alot of ppl say, we should write it down on the list so that you will accomplish it. But i think.. its like time table haha.. u shouldn't be relying on that table. Whats your view ? what your new resolution ? have / did you pin it up also ?