05 January 2009

New Year , New List

New year new wish list. I've yet to fulfil my wish list for year 2008. Its not that i'm slow or not motivated.. Just that i've too many obstacles & too many issues holding me back. Maybe i myself are one of them. This year, i hope that i can have a fresh list. Having more effort on this list, having more understanding from others on my list will be great.

Just got a stupid reply from one of my close ones which black or even darken my monday. When one does not cherish what you have, you'll only gain nothing in the end. I just don't understand.. I've been striving so hard on past years & seems like achieving nothing from it. Others seems to be living such a good life without worries when they have to.. Why ? ... What a bad 2008. Just hope for a better & lucky year ahead.