I've sign up a package with a salon a year plus ago. Due to the "High" level CS that i met & the "High" standard that the salon is having, i'm unable to get slots on most of my appointments. Therefore, i've decided to ask them to call me when they've got a slot for me or even put me on waiting list. Unfortunately, it wont work. Hence, I gave up calling them & wait for them to call me instead. Months passes & almost a year plus. Today, surprisingly my handphone rings showing their numbers. This CS guy called & told me that i still have 5 sessions with them unattended. I replied "Oh.. finally your found out". His replied was "Cos we were going thru our old customer's records" ..
Base on current economy, i can feel & understand why my numbers were shown in their list only today. Meaning, they've kind of done a "stock check" ? Gone thru "customer's feedback" ? or they're having / finally found themselves "火烧屁股" --- lack of sales ? They've ask me to place a booking now to put me in slot but i rejected.. telling them i'll call back another two mths.. lets see again whether my call rings or i ring their call. I'm not finding faults but base on my busy schedules, i really can't answer them now. So, stay tune !!...:P...