03 March 2009

Hard Day

Its been a hard day today, since morning, i've been watching the hp to see any beeps or any rings since yesterday.. I just hope none. Its her bday today. Gonna meet up with his boss in PM. was wondering how long, where & where else will be heading to after that ?

Curiousity ended me with heavy eyes & headache.. Going for mtg in the evening & wonder what will he be doing ? Mind is wondering every moment, every minute.. unable to concentrate. "A" is important, "B" is important, "C" also important. Which should i choose to place first ? I hate this feelings.. I finally broke down.. Can't tolerate the mind anymore.. its so stressful.. broken down without any meaning, without any feeling.. just broke down.. why ? what happen ? Already a year plus & the pain still there.. already a year plus & i still can't put down.. can't wipe it off from my mind. I hate these sleepless nights... Hate it !!