20 May 2010

往事只能回味

When u c family going out together happily, when you see how the daddy / mummy love their kids.. when eveything starts to flash back again.. just hate it.. getting immune but not on this ? why ?


I've been refraining to go out since the last incident .. just like a snail always hide in a shell. I feel that i'm less socialize now.. I feel all ppl around me is looking at me strangely.. i feel i'm lack of alot of things.. brain is not working... is it true ? what happen to me ? body tense up easily .. I just hope that i do not need to go for a psychologist one day .. sounds scary huh.. :(


Where did my energy went to ? Its burning up so fast.. its ending so soon.. You'll never know till you really sense it like me... happy days seems to have past.. when one gets older, you'll see none.. always tells myself.. yea i'm happy, i must be happy, i should be happy.. all rubbish.. its just like putting magics / creating imagination to your brain.. when things isn't getting right.. you'll nvr be happy. all nice pictures will be just a memory.. you'll nvr have any chance to be back to the time.. to the place ....