14 May 2010

LX Cream

人都是爱美的.. 无论男或女, 老或少..

When one gets older, wrinkles gets more, you'll like to find ways to make yrself look younger. One way that ppl normally tried is Botox. A solution for a younger look. I've heard ppl talking abt botox before but dare not try, as needles seems to be scary.. LX cream is a new product which i heard recently from ppl mention its like a safe botox.. I always believe that one will nvr know unless he / she tries. I'm not sure how true it is that just a cream can make ppl looks more younger but happen to get a mini sample trial.. I've got heavy freckless on my face if you've notice & below is pic after my 3 days usage :


Before


After


Its only 3 days.. not sure how well the cream works cos i don't actually sees any difference on myself actually..:P haha.. maybe its just 3 days.. or maybe it needs more time / application to show some effects.. why not tell me your views instead ?

If you've been going for botox, do you actually think of paying a high price for just a needle or just base on yr ready budget & get something that slowly creates miracle like what others says ??