I first thought wow the 50% off for this M1 Mobile Broadband is worth it & so does my boss. He ask me to go & get one for this new office usage as we do not hv a wireless lan here. Well, i went to the shop & waited for quite some time before getting this. I was happy as i can also use it at home but who knows.. the 1st day i step to our new office, i met problems in setting up. The desktop keep telling me to insert a CD. Where do i get it ? I bought this MBB without any CD given. OMG!!!.. I thought that i've forgotten to bring it along for said installation & ran back to get it.. who knows i don't find any CD & i call the M1 CS to clarify.. another CS told me no, there isn't any CD for this kind of MBB.. I was like how come one tell me have & another told me no ? Next thing, they told me that probably is my USB drive not updated & ask me to get our IT down which we've yet to get in contact with him..
I tried for two days which we rectify it ourselves. I decided to plug in the MBB before i on the PC to have a try & there, it loaded sucessfully.. From there, i thk something is not right on the MBB.. cos i can use it at home & on boss laptop but not on this desktop ? When i use boss MBB on my desktop, it works! so it could not be the desktops problem too.. so what is the actual problem ? We're still in question marks.. but hack care now cos everything is to be done first before we get to settle this stupid MBB... lets pray hard that it don't give us problem again if not i gotta go all the way down to the main shop for a check on this MBB.. :S