Who created attitude ? Why do some humans have bad attitude ? I don't mean that i'm perfect, but not to an extend where one just spoke bluntly to anyone / anybody / anyhow.
Yesterday was a Friday & normally one will have "TGIF" cross in mind. I was hoping for a pleasant & smooth day but unfortunately a call smash my day. Its a "HE".. toking to a "SHE". A blunt sentence came out from his mouth without second thought. Is this his nature.. i mean is this his personality or just that he is not in the mood to talk or was having a bad day ? His sentence provoke me & refrain me from talking further.. just wish to finish the line & hang up before i loose my temper. I dont think i deserve to be treated in this a manner & i dont owe him that. Conversation stops a few sentence after he had voice out what he had required. Phone hang up. Moments later, he call back & raise his voice again. Is he in some troubles or something ?? Why the raise of voice out of nothing ? I started to cool myself down.. Trying very hard..
Emails started shooting to & fro complaining of my bad attitude when he is the one at the wrong. Even when my boss wrote him an email he can reply with very blunt wordings.. I'm really sad for his company for having this kind of staff. Wondering how many customers had he being using the same attitude.. How do one able to cool down when you have been malign ? I just don't like to be malign out of nothing. If i'm at the wrong, yes i'll admit.. but never malign me if i'm not. I hate being malign just like others.
Guess my boss had spoke to one of the sales or manager of the company thats why we receive an apology mail back from the head a while later. But whats the point when you've already stab a person dead & apologize ?
I'm not a petty person.. just feel sad for the company.. Bad image.. bad service.. & of cos, this should not be what a service provider should give, provided they don't categorize themselves as a service provider !.
Glad that i've simmer down after abt 30 mins the max. Thats the longest time i have ever for such a small issue... Maybe to me is big .. haha.. Forgive & Forget, 要平.... , 要静.... , breath in .. , breath out.. thats what i told myself.. & yes.. fresh air really helps.. thats why i love the nature.. love the sky... sea .... breeze.... cos nature will cool one down. If you does meditation before, you'll know what i mean.. the feeling is almost the same... :)