I've been learning my lessons lately. Some issues have been up a month ago which i've actually expected. Cos its a 'you wait for me, i wait for you' answer. Friends, what are they, after so many years & some can still thk likewise of my character ? Nvm... I've learn to forgive & forget as life still have to go on. Its too tired remembering such issues... I've also learn to open & close one eyes, learn to not confuse but convince,
Life seems like riding roller coaster, it can went all the way up & also deep down there.
Life is like chocolate, you've sweet & bitter.
Life is like a clock which can stop suddenly if they want to.
I've lost someone thats close to me. I've lost someone whom is suppose to think but utter without thinking. Close relationship is a need. Someone whom you can talk to, chat with, discuss with & shared with. I've lost, have you ? Why does humans only treasures when they started to discover after lost.
I bought a watch for her some times back. Discovers its hard to wear only after purchase when she reach home. I learn, i learn to check things before you pay for what you buy. Today, i called, 3 to 4 times but no answer.. when i'm able to reach her, i complain & she told me its the stupid phone & its time to change. I stopped & did not continued to complain on the un-answered phone calls. Then she mention that the watch is a wasting of time when she wears it & when will there be another new one ? ... I stop my conversation with her. I learn, i learned to shut up at the right time.
Its not that i dont wish to get new ones for her but come to think back why me ? why only me ? I'm not the one & only choice but how come fingers always pointing at me. ? Is it that i've pampered her too much ? Is it that i'm too kind-hearted when she ask for more & i'll just give last time ? Feel guilty for not purchasing for her ? Sometimes, its really tough on getting something that i can't afford all at the same time but when others can, why not them ? If at least we can shared, i dont even mind !!! Comeon.. !!!
Some ppl started to think of themselves after deep thoughts.. they've realise the importance of their own a/c when they're not being appreciated after so much of hard work done. I wish i were them, i wish i can be like them, i wish i hv the guts to act like them & how i wish i can just ignore & move on just like them... Too bad.. i can't , i really can't.. too timid ? too responsible or too kind ? maybe thats my personality & character which no matter how hard i try, i can't be another person cos i'm nobody but "Me".....