I had my Sambal Dory Fish while he had his steak. Mm.. nice waiting for me on the food i order.. another test of my patience as the food comes after half of his steak is gone.. haha.. I'm really good at waiting huh ! ..
So happen that the table behind me is a bunch of gals celebrating birthdays with song sing.. haha.. free bday song somemore.. haha.. wat a day.
Taken some pics by him.. aiyo.. the good photographer..
Blurr One....
Nice Snap..
Boh Charp? hahaAfter the meal, i decided to go & shop for my shoe & lotion.. one of the shop attracted me in.. I make a round & found the pair of heel that i love.. Its always hard to get the size i want for this kind of heels & i'm glad that i found one finally. Initially i want to get more but its better to control haha cos the payer is still nobody else but myself.. :S
Finally reach home..
Thada... Its becos someone is engross & concentrating on the palm gammy..... hahaha.. addicted to it lol !!

There goes my palm : .. haha.. ;P