I love car speeding but that does not applies to buses. Yesterday was another day of waiting. I waited for almost half an hour before i can board the bus. As usual, the 1st bus was packed with passengers that came down from Telok Blangah therefore, i waited for the next instead of squeezing in like what other passengers were doing. After about 20 mins later, i manage to board the 2nd bus.
I've encounter a few times where i boarded a speeding bus. Yesterday was a bad one. Theres this old malay lady boarding the bus & standing as she is alighting only two bus stops away. This driver was driving at a faster speed than usual & passengers have to pay extra attention to when / where they are alighting in order to catch up pressing the bell for bus stopping. Due to the fast speed that the bus is going, it had a sudden brake when passengers presses the bell & causes the old lady a fall from where she is standing.
I'm just wondering.. why must the driver drive so fast ? Time restraint ? We're paying for the fare & not taking the bus for free. Drivers should drive carefully or more carefully i should say when they are driving a bus cos there's alot of passengers on board & not him alone.