I was being invited by my ex-boss to their company gathering at Siloso for BBQ. Although he did not ask me personally, i still appreciate it. I intend to go down as i always can't make it for the gathering last time. True enough the place was abit far as i think.. I got to wait for my hby to be back from work before i can join them for the bbq. Boss had aged, just wish that i can visit him more but i nvr cos i know he will ask me to help him somehow on my every visit .. kekeke..
Now, i'm still at home on this blog cos my hby is having his rest due to his heavy migraine.. I'll have to say sorry to my ex-boss again if hby still feels unwell later.. But i do wish we can go as hby & i hv yet to visit sentosa for years.. maybe we can also take this opportunity to take a look there... we shall C !!