The never ending curiosity... I've left the previous company for over half a year. Recently, i've link back to liaise with one of my ex colleagues in a diff unit. The curiosity came back. Questions came back & of course.. same reasons submitted. When one leaves a company, theres alot of reasons.
When questions came again & again, i have a mix feeling -
1) Is it the company so good that makes the staffs ask why the colleague leave the company ?
2) Is it the good pay or good boss that ended some staffs to stay in the company longer ?
3) Is it the job scope delicated that makes him / her feels challenging & stays with the company ?
I only know...
A staff will not work in a company for long like ages
A company will not collapse without any staff
A company will never react till they feel the pinch
A company will only reward the staff when they feel its in need.. when ? god knows..
I like to work my way, i like to work in an environment not that 约束, more flexibility. Not all companies does that.. even my current one. A staff can just get sack just becos he / she surf the net during working hours, a staff can also get sack just becos of multiple mistakes from work. I'm just wondering.. what will a staff get if he / she surf the net during working hours but is an accurate & efficient one on work ?