16 May 2009

Pampered.. Pampered Not ?

I can say that every family sure have a parent who pampered one of their kids more. so call - 偏心. Yes.. guess it also hits some of you yea... why does a parent react in this manner ? every child to a family is precious. Just becos one is youngest ? or Just becos one is eldest ? or Just becos he/she is the only boy / girl in the family ? well, even if you want to pampered one, pls.. plsss try not to be so obvious.

I've seen one many years back & now even more obvious. Although had been denied but the reason given is so much unacceptable. I've seen another one years back & recently too. I really can't believe the difference was so obvious. You can even see them pamperred one in front of their other kids.. OMG !!!

Stop all these & stop reacting so obviously & hurt the others... How well do you think that the one you pampered will sure be the one whom cares for you more ? Ya.. maybe i'm not in the position to tell / inform you but pls.. maybe think twice before you react.. :S