I've been using dynamo for my past years to wash our clothes. Last wkn, i start to use a new laundry liquid - SA8 thats lying in my kitchen for wks. I've tried the powder version but its kind of troublesome compare to the liquid form. Its kind of irritating when u need to put back the measuring spoon in the bag & place back to the box. I'm glad i change it haha.. Its an ease to my laziness loh.
Trial use had been carried out when i've no idea of how much to put in my laundry. I try 3 pumps on my first trial which is wrong after i seek for advice.. theres a saying.. "kiang dio ho, mai gey kiang" ( In hokkien ).. haha.. me loh. Too much liao in my load of laundry.. how i know ? cos the smell seems to be strong loh even after its dry.. hby joke saying hope that he wont become a monkey when he reach office for work.
I try using lesser pump now, 1 pump of liquid laundry & 1 pump of disinfectant ( sort of our detol ) on 60% load of laundry clothes. Kekeke.. congrats.. smells not so strong & yes, its an ease.. just two pumps & need not do any measurement or keep anything loh.. maybe a bonus to lazy ppl like moi.. hehehe.. till today, i still love to use it instead of dynamo even though the dynamo is sitting just beside it my hand still reaches to the liq laundry instead leh.. jialut.. kena addict liao ? haha.. :P