Its always good that you make mistakes cos you'll get to learn from mistakes. Today, i learn a lesson which i shouldn't have to or i should have already learnt it actually.
1) Never assume or pressume
2) Know your job well
3) Never let yr customers think that you're lack of knowledge even if you really are.
4) Don't push the blame on others when things happen, try to solve it.
5) Use your initiative.
I've always been too lenient. Even if when i'm not at fault, i'll just keep quiet & try to find some solution to the problem. Today is a day full of surprises...
1) Things pile up last minute rushing.
2) Problem solving with limited time given.
3) Luck is there which helps to solve my problem.
4) Spoken with one ending "牛头不对马嘴"
5) One whom should hv the knowledge of their job telling me "I Dun know".
Well, thats human. What i can say is if you dun love your job or if you dun know yr work well, don't ever tell your customers. Its something which is bad for both you & the company. I'm in no position to say or lecture.. I always believe its ones' gaining should they realise which is right or which is wrong & never to make the mistakes again.
Learning is a process. Knowing is another process. I became wiser another day :P