15 October 2009

Disinfectant

Detol - This is what i've been using last time to eliminate germs from clothings. Especially on guys clothings when they sweat alot + socks. I've change to use amw disinfectant after knowing them. My bil's gf is still using the detol as placed. Recently, she's being using it to wash the clothings.. i do not have this feelings before but lately, its really unbearable. .. not sure if she'd placed too much of it as you can hardly capture any fresh air.. nothing but the detol smell. yucks.

Clothings were placed indoors since we've shifted to this unit which our clothes can hardly brief with sunlights. I can smell the detol immediately once i step out of my room. The smell is killing, choking & unbearable. I'm surprise that i even re-wash one of my clothing which really stinks when i put on. I guess it will not be welcome by ppl who walk pass me if i ever wear it out one day. Now i really believe that amw disinfectant smells nicer than detol.. Its always the time that tells.. :P