My new neighbour shifted in recently with their flat half renovation done. I thought my brother is the only odd person whom shifted in without full renovation done. Now im proven half wrong.. Why half ? Cos my neighbour is better than him. They have at least put up curtains & with necessary furnitures. Why did i mention half done. Cos they shifted in before full painting of their doors & before all their funitures arrived.
A few days ago, i saw a all the empty boxes hanging outside their house blocking the corridor & the emergency exit. Yesterday evening, i saw the portable hanger standing & blocking the emergency exit which we normally use to go down to my P-I-L house. Today, i saw stickers pasted on the emergency exit door.

The stickers is reading "DANGER"... the question is, who pasted it ? I don't think the couple pasted as they look quite well educated. Could it be the renovator or some mischievous kids ? My hubby said it might be the couple cos theres also stickers pasted on their electric & water duction doors. Oh my god !!!!.. Emergency exit no longer safe for use ? Why paste the "Danger" sticker on it ? Or is it only for their own usage ? I don't thk i saw any other exits with the same stickers ... :S
A few days ago, i saw a all the empty boxes hanging outside their house blocking the corridor & the emergency exit. Yesterday evening, i saw the portable hanger standing & blocking the emergency exit which we normally use to go down to my P-I-L house. Today, i saw stickers pasted on the emergency exit door.
The stickers is reading "DANGER"... the question is, who pasted it ? I don't think the couple pasted as they look quite well educated. Could it be the renovator or some mischievous kids ? My hubby said it might be the couple cos theres also stickers pasted on their electric & water duction doors. Oh my god !!!!.. Emergency exit no longer safe for use ? Why paste the "Danger" sticker on it ? Or is it only for their own usage ? I don't thk i saw any other exits with the same stickers ... :S