There's a canteen below our office block where we can have our lunch there. I always don't like to have my lunch at the canteen as its quite pack & often buys back to office instead. There's a couple of times where i'm disappointed with the food there, ok its the malay stall which i'm more disappointed at.
Today was another day of disappointment. As usual, i went to buy my lunch at this malay stall. I'm hoping for some good food since i feel abit hungry. The foods that they've place out today looks good. I ordered for one curry drumstick, one small slice of fish & one fish cake with gravy. The stall auntie told me total is SGD 5. I'm stunt but ok.. maybe two meat will be abv four bucks.. but hey one fishcake at one dollar ? .. As i'm not at the argument mood, i just pay for my food & go. I reach office & open up my lunch. I found no drumsticks but breastmeat, fish is hard, gravy lousy, fish cake taste abit sour.. it seems to be turning bad.
Todays' lunch to me really sucks.. my friend once said that we've to enjoy our lunch as we only have abt an hour & two meals that we're taking outside a day. I don't agree initially, but today i do. There goes my one hour lunch which only takes me less than 15mins to not even finish the whole packet. Time wasted, money wasted & food wasted.