After viewing the trailer from one of the sites on how much Lo HweI Yen's hubby love her & how brave this lady lawyer is, i'm really touch. At least i have not see any guys that love a gal in real life. Mostly only appears on TV. I thought its like drama.
How i wish i also have that kinda love from my love ones. Others seems to think that how deep our loves are but nobody will ever knew the efforts behind it that i'm giving. Nobody will know how hard i've been trying. How vex i'm having at times when i'm down.
I really salute to Ms Lo when i know how brave she is when she was held as hostage & how she would calm her love ones by a non-shivering voice of advice. I don't think I'll be that calm if i'm there.
Saw an accident yesterday by the roadside of the highway while on my way for dinner. Its so scary.. although i did not get to see what had actually happen during the incident but i saw the motorbike rider lying on floor with blood coming out from his mouth & others standing there guiding the traffice to move towards the left... guess they're waiting for ambulance or police to arrive. So sad.. they guy looks young.. Hope he is ok.. Concludes : Its always good to say things to your love ones before its too late...